Tuesday 26 February 2013

Happy Birthday

The night was a blast. Everyone was having a good time and I was in a great mood, half drunk and full of energy.


Marco, on my left, patted me on the back: 'Again, happy birthday bro, get another shot.' We turned towards the bar and swallowed another drink. 'Gosh, Marco, it hurts.' I know!'
For a second I was so dazed I could not even see the letters on his Abercrombie sweatshirt.
'Sean, c'mon it's your birthday. Tell me what your real wish. I wanna really make this day special.'
I could hardly stand. 'What are you talking about? You already gave me an awesome gift. That's enough.' 'No, no. I mean, I really want to give you something special. Just name it. Please, just tell me. No matter how crazy it is. I wanna know.'
I paused for a second. Fuelled by the alcohol, I confessed. 'You know what, Marco? I'd really like to be you for one day. I'd like to wear that sweater, your black converse and that Louis Vuitton belt that makes you look like a douchebag.' Marco laughed. 'I'd like to drive you bike and even make out with your girl.' I realized what I said. 'oh! I'm sorry.' He took it with a pinch of salt: 'Do not worry. I take it as a compliment.' 'No, but really, I should not have said that. I never meant to...' 'Sean, it's OK. Do not worry. Come with me instead.'

I followed him to the backyard. The music made the whole bar vibrate as if the walls were made of paper. Marco lit a cigarette. He took a drag. Then he gave me the cigarette. 'C'mon smoke.' 'But I don't smoke, Marco.' 'Try.' And while I was coughing he took off his sweatshirt. 'What the hell are you doing? It's freezing here!' 'Don't ask questions. Put this on and give me yours. Give me also your glasses and keep on smoking.' I started laughing. What was he doing? It didn't matter. I duly followed his orders. I removed my shoes, I took off my pants and threw them on the ground. I started putting Marco's clothes on, starting from his underwear, which nicely wrapped my ass. Then the socks, then I buckled the LV belt. I put on his tee, his sweatshirt. I kept on smoking, or pretending to. I was excited. The whole thing was kind of crazy, typical of Marco. God knows what everyone would think once we re-entered the room with each other's clothes. I started imitating his swagger and his voice. 'Hey Sean. I'm Marco, nice to meet you,' I said.

We started laughing and returned inside for another celebratory drink. While inside, no one said anything about the clothes. Felicia patted on my shoulder 'Marco, how long do we need to stay? I have exams tomorrow.' I turned to her pretending that I was actually her boyfriend. 'We can go whenever you go baby.' 'OK, let's go then.' She took my hand and dragged me towards the exit. 'And you're drunk. I told you hundreds of times not to call me baby.'
I turned towards the exit. No one was noticing that the birthday boy was leaving? Weird. But it was wonderful to be touched by Felicia. Why was Marco not saying anything?


Just outside, while Felicia was unlocking our bikes, someone took a snapshot of me and her. Only the day after did I realise that I had turned into Marco.


I realised it while looking at my shoes. I was wearing Marco's chucks.


I always liked them. Many times I wished to secretly sneaked into his bedroom while he was in the bathroom and put them on, just to feel what it was like to be in his shoes. But wait! I was in his shoes. I had slept in his shoes. What happened?
I started touching my body. It felt so different. It felt trimmed, shredded. It felt as if I had slimmed down of three sizes overnight. I felt light. I touched my flat stomach, the LV buckles. I touched my penis and I gasped. This was not my penis. I was not circumcised. I brought a hand to my mouth only to realise that it was not my hand. I stood up. With my eyes still sticky with dreams I went to the bathroom and discovered that I was in Marco's body. I could not believe it. I had a little golden chain around my neck and those irresistible dark eyes. I had a defined chest and a killer smile.
It was the best feeling in the world. I felt I could do anything.

I went to the kitchen, where Felicia has left a cute message: 'had to sit the exam, see you later love.'
Another bit that felt good. I went back to the room and put my earplugs on. Music roared in my head. I got dressed. I left for school.


Everything seemed new. People looked at me in a different way. That very feeling - that I was miles away from my previous life, that I could do things in a wholly different way, that I was no longer bound to myself, to my history, to my DNA - was the feeling that turned me on, more on than any ripped body ever could. I had to unload. I went to the bathroom of the library and, after locking myself in, masturbated in front of the mirror. In front of my gorgeous face it took me a nanosecond to cum. Gosh. That was good.
Outside the bathroom door, in front of shelves of folders, was Sean.


Well... I mean Marco in my old body. 'Hey. How's it going? Liking the new body.' 'It's OK,' I said. I had no intention of revealing how excited I was. 'Just OK?' 'Yeah. Your body does not deal well with maxi hangovers right?' He laughed. 'Well... don't worry. It will take a second to switch back. We can actually do it here in the bathroom.'
'Ah, it's funny you mention this bathroom, because just now on the paper roll I found a super-cool thing in it that describes exactly how I feel now.' 'What do you mean?' and he opened the door.
He opened the door and did not get it straight away. He turned to me. 'You see, Sean: I'm keeping this body. Thanks for an awesome birthday.'




No comments:

Post a Comment